Friday, August 8, 2008

New Job!!

I went on an interview yesterday for the admin position I mentioned in the last blog and got offered the job! Finally! It'll be so nice to have something to do everyday, however, I will miss sleeping late during the week. My title will be Risk Control Admin for EPCO, Inc. which is an oil company downtown and my first day is Tuesday. I think it will be awesome working downtown. I just need to figure out how I will get there (i.e. drive and park in the parking garage which is expensive, park & ride, or take the bus - which I hear isn't that bad). What's awesome is that I already know somebody that works there through our Sunday school class so he's been helping me out. Another perk is that I get off at 12:30 on Fridays. How amazing is that? Matt and I are so thankful that I got a job and that it's at a good company. It's definitely an answered prayer.

2 comments:

Krista Henry said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS!

Getting off at 12:30 on Fridays would be so awesome... i wish...
Can I get a job there too?

Kristi Van Der Merwe said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so excited you guys are doing so great in Houston and you have found a job! Im praying for you guys!!